The town of Beausejour, Manitoba hosts a single concrete grain elevator. This elevator is owned by Viterra and has a capacity of 12,070 tonnes. The elevator is served by the Lake Line Railroad.
The town used to have a Manitoba Pool grain elevator but that was demolished on September 30, 2012.
Other grain elevators that existed in Beausejour include:
- 1916, Lake of the Woods, 18,000 bushels – destroyed by lightning
- 1921, Dominion Elevator Company
- 1953 or 1954, Manitoba Pool built Pool A
- 1959, UGG acquired the Dominion elevator company elevators (2 at that time)
- 1959, Lake of the Woods elevator became Pool B (came down sometime between 2001 and 2007)